Thursday, December 24, 2009

Myspace for the ladies of "the L word"??

Just curious if any of the actresses had their own Myspaces? I stumbled upon the l word last season and am a huge fan. I LOVE Katherine Moennig who plays Shane. She's my favorite.



Any help would be very appreciated. Thanks! :)



Myspace for the ladies of "the L word"??

Daniela Sea has her own page. There is also an L-Word page. Those are the only two that I know of. I have not checked it out yet, but the actresses are supposed to make appearances on ourchart.com.



Myspace for the ladies of "the L word"??

I don't think they do. At least I haven't found them yet. And yeah, Shane is my favorite character too. I used to like Jenny, but she's become a psycho lunatic this season.



Myspace for the ladies of "the L word"??

i think there are many actresses there, but make sure your talking to the real person, and not their publisist... im not sure how to go about checking, i guess im saying dont be to sure who you are talking to.. it may be anybody....



otherwise, in the search page, type in actresses... cant hurt



also dogpile.com is a great search engine, and howthingswork.com is another one....good luck



Myspace for the ladies of "the L word"??

Did you already try a search?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
chaep web hosts