Monday, December 28, 2009

Music on my Myspace pictures?!?

Yooo ;)



I need a code, a simple code I can put under my picture caption %26amp; a song will automatically play. I dont want any websites where you have to go upload the music and get the code;;NO. I dont want a website with only some stupid rap songs and their codes. A website where I can get ANY song, or atleast the two songs I want;and if you have the courtesy to look for the code for these songs I'll totally mark as best answer!!



I want the songs [3]



+ "Love hurts" by Nazareth [it was in the movie Haloween, the one that just came out, awesome song!]



+"Mr Sandman" by the Chordetts [Haloween movie credits lol]



+"So what" by Ciara ft. Field Mob



Music on my Myspace pictures?!?

imeem.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
chaep web hosts