Monday, December 28, 2009

Love Question from a teenager........again?

ok, here's the story. I'm your average 16 year old girl. Just have a problem...boys. What teenager doesn't? I liked this one guy for 5 months, but he liked his ex girlfriend. I understood that. I didn't give up on him tho, much as I wanted to, %26amp;%26amp; to my fortune, he asked me out about 2 weeks ago. Things were going PERFECTLY. I honestly have never been happier. %26amp;%26amp; He seemed to feel the same. We hung out last night, %26amp;%26amp; I was having fun, %26amp;%26amp; it seemed like he was to. When I woke up, I talked to him for like...20 minutes on AIM before he went brb %26amp;%26amp; like 10 minutes later, he signed off %26amp;%26amp; I had a message on myspace (read additional details in a minute to read the message. You have to read to understand question.) He broke up with me. Now, what I want to know is why he did it, %26amp;%26amp; what you guys think...I'm seriouslly confused right now, bc I apparenty just wasted 5 months on a guy....like i said Typical Teenage Girl Problems. Read Additional Details Please. This Is A LOONG Question.



Love Question from a teenager........again?

I am sorry your question was too long, I couldnt understand



Love Question from a teenager........again?

MOVE ON!!!!!!!!!! Believe me you will be alot happier!!!



Love Question from a teenager........again?

Very very very very simple, He likes her, if he didn't he wouldn't have said so 50 times, he likes her and it was making him confused so he broke up with you cause he isn't as attached to you yet so it doesn't mean much to him that you're not dating. Throw this one back and catch a bigger one



Love Question from a teenager........again?

You shouldn't waste your time over a guy who dumps you over myspace. That's just low.



Love Question from a teenager........again?

Long story made short...he was probably trying to make her jealous by seeing you.



Love Question from a teenager........again?

Boys are so frustrating!! He hasn't really given you a reason WHY he called it off which makes it hard for you coz you wonder "what went wrong?". But it's good he still wants to be friends, maybe he just needs time. Or maybe it didn't feel right. Hard to say when they act one way then totally change their minds!!



Love Question from a teenager........again?

wow ur question is really really long you could've probably shortened it. but yeah im pretty sure that his message from myspace clearly said he wanted to be good friends..he said that a zillion times..if he wants it that way then i think you should just leave him be. you don't want to go out with a guy that might like someone else ya know? don't try to get him back becuz he obviously doesnt want to for some reason. move on your still young theres a lot of fish in the sea.



Love Question from a teenager........again?

I'm really sorry everything worked out this way...Maybe you should just be friends for a while. Then, you could ask him if he wanted to get back together after a couple of months. I mean, he already knows you like him. Don't flirt or anything during this amount of time. He might start getting a little frustrated if you did. IF you are dying to know why he broke up with you, just ask him. You could ask him if he wanted to get something to eat after school. Casually, not like you're asking him out on a date. If he refuses, say you REALLY need to talk to him about something. Say you're not trying to get him to date you or anything, just that you needed to talk to him about something. Don't ask him over IM or myspace. It's just a bad place to have personal conversations. DO it IN person, so you can read body language, facial expression, etc. I've had friends dump me 'cause they didn't understand me. You do NOT want this to happen with him! It's better being friends than not. You will regret it if you ruin the friendship. Be careful! Good luck. I hope you get the boy back!



Love Question from a teenager........again?

Your question is complicated because you're young, probably innocent and very confused. If he's broken up with you it's going to be very difficult to get him back. And it may sound unbelievable, but you're going to fall in love again and again over the years. You're only 16.



There could be any number of reasons. Now, first, I am not telling you to have sex. You might not be ready for that. Anyway, that's one possibility if he's about the same age as you, he may be looking for a girl he can have sex with and either you won't or he doesn't want to ask you. At that age, boys are nothing but raging hormones and are in the "always on" position when it comes (no pun intended) to wanting sex.



Depending on the state, it can be illegal to have sex with a girl under 18 or it might not be; if it is he may be scared and wants to find one who is over 18.



Now, if I allow for the sake of argument - and again, I'm not saying you did, I'm just trying to fully answer - that you did have sex with him, he may want to find out if it's any good with other girls; at the age you are or near it, it's very rare for a boy to have a committed relationship with only one girl. (I don't know how girls at or near your age are, some might be or some might have multiple boyfriends too.)



Also, as you have feelings for him, maybe he has the same sort of feelings for his last girlfriend, maybe he cheated on her and she found out (and he wants to find a way to win her back) or she cheated on him so he broke it off with her, then decided he shouldn't have been so quick to dump her just because she had more than one boyfriend. Especially if maybe he was having sex with her and not with you.



Again, I'm not trying to claim that you should have sex or that it's necessarily necessary in your case; I am saying that at around 16 that's basically all boys have on their minds. I know this from personal experience because at 16 when I wasn't thinking about computers I was thinking about how to find a woman (or girl), specifically one that I could have sex with. And I'm not much different from any other guy that you will meet today, except maybe they have better opportunities than I did.



I can't really offer you any advice on how to win him back, you might not be able to. What you can do is get out and circulate, and if you find a few boys who are interested in showing you attention (for the reasons I cited earlier) then you might find someone else or you might forget this kid.



There's also the possibility that if you look like other guys are interested in you, he'll get jealous and you might win him back. Or it might make him drop you altogether. I don't know. I do know that if you circulate and get more attention from other boys it will help with the pain you're feeling. I've been there, too. It can take about a month to six weeks, but it will go away. It will go away faster if you're busy and trying fun things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
chaep web hosts