Thursday, December 24, 2009

Love Struck. What would you do if you've had a crush on someone for over 11 years and you cant

over him? I've known him since 7th grade..he sat across the room from me but the moment i saw him, i just completely went head over heels for him. As i got to know him better from class, i got more into him. But he found a gf and broke up a year later. High school went by and i saw him walking in the hallways and said hi. But i never had the guys to call him out. By 11th grade, he asked this other girl to go to prom. They've been together ever since. I havent spoken to him since. I see him on college campus once in a while and everytime i do, my heart still skips a beat. I have a bf now of 3 years. But everytime im with him, i still think of that crush i have. I go to bed at night hugging my pillow wishing it were him. That girl whose dating him is someone i know. I go on myspace alot and see her pictures with him and it hurts soo bad. Even when i dont see his pictures, my heart is in pain. When i dont see him, it hurts even more. Please help. I tried stopping, but i cant. It hurts ...



Love Struck. What would you do if you've had a crush on someone for over 11 years and you cant seem to get

You need to go and get laid by a real guy instead of dewlling on an unnatainable fantasy.



Love Struck. What would you do if you've had a crush on someone for over 11 years and you cant seem to get

Omg that is deep. Have you evered tried coming at him on gp And let him know whats really going on inside?



Love Struck. What would you do if you've had a crush on someone for over 11 years and you cant seem to get

you need to let go...



i mean



people always have that someone who they cannot get over



its normal



but in your case...well its weird



cause first of all you have a BF



YET...you wish you're hugging your crush and NOT your BF



NOT NORMAL



Love Struck. What would you do if you've had a crush on someone for over 11 years and you cant seem to get

There's seriously nothing you can do. Be friends with him or something i guess. Just don't lust, it's something you have to avoid. You don't really know him either. I had the biggest crush on my ex before we dated. It lasted about a year and half and I thought i was in love with him before we were even a couple. Then I ended up getting really disappointed by the relationship because he treated me like he didnt care half the time but i knew it was because he was aware of how much i liked him and he didn't feel he needed to put in the effort. So then, i would be an emotional wreck and now we're broken up and i STILL have problems getting over him. You have to be careful. Really.



Love Struck. What would you do if you've had a crush on someone for over 11 years and you cant seem to get

thank god he never noticed you in the hallway, or else he might be with a stalker....quit spying on his girlfriends myspace, thats so weird. You're hurt by seeing pictures of him being happy with his girlfriend? You were never with him, what are you thinking! I'd ban myspace from your browser, drop out of college, and never come outside again....your behavior is very disturbing....seek professinal help, yahoo is beyond what you need....talk to a doctor, and do it quick!



Love Struck. What would you do if you've had a crush on someone for over 11 years and you cant seem to get

Aww.. I thought my 5 years were bad.



Why don't you flatten it out with him? Sometimes you have to end with the cause.



Sorry, not too much advice but good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
chaep web hosts