Monday, December 28, 2009

Love bites.?

me and a boy have issues. i never realized he cared so much until he finally broke down and told me when he realized i have a boyfriend and im moving on. Well after a long beautiful 4 hr talk Vday morning, he decides to be a jerk and i dont call him for days. we meet up at rams horns with friends and i light a cig, and he walks 5 blocks home in shorts freezing weather all in the account of "i promised i wouldnt smoke in front of him". he never confronted me about this at all,and i didnt call him after. but instead ignored me and blocked me and my friends who did nothing to him, on myspace.. then my own freaking sister who knows how much i feel for him..goes and hangs out with him, like they are bffes. i want him out of my life..thats the only way to really let him go. but my sister must include herself in the picture, making it difficult. i feel betrayed by her. and i just want him to go away because all he does is cause me pain. but now he hangs with my sister and cousin. why?



Love bites.?

he knows how to hurt you



that's why



and what does your sister have against you that she wants to hurt you too



you need to sit down and ask her



good luck



smile



Love bites.?

he is probaly making you jeolous and to see how much fun they have with him that you could be having i would tell him how you feel and to let him go and to tell your sis if she likes him to dont bring him around



Love bites.?

if i were you i would tell him the truth that would rain on his parade but dont try to hurt him but i would move on or make ur peace with him you decide



Love bites.?

some man are jerk, talk to your sister about the pain he gave you, you don't want see her get hurts too. From the picture you look very young, maybe is time call your parent, have them talk to your sister. If this doesn't work, put your story on http://www.dontdatehimgirl.com/ , let whole world know he's a$$ hole.



Hope this help you



Love bites.?

this is confusing but love does bite my so called boyfriend has a friend i dont like and he told me he hated her and now he almost went out with her sad but i hope everything works out oh yeah if he is treating u bad email me i'll have somthing to say

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
chaep web hosts