Monday, December 28, 2009

I have such a horrible love life do you think its my looks???

seriously answer if your going to say stupid S**T you can go to HE**



its quite depressing because all of my friends have no problem getting girl/boy friends now im far from all of them in southern cal. i have lots of close friends and im a nice guy i dont get mad easily. its just agrivating how girls these days just look at the exterior and dont give you a chance to show what your truly like. can anyone help me??? see what im like my myspace is www.myspace.com/timw06



I have such a horrible love life do you think its my looks???

Women go for personality much more than looks. Be a FUN guy, and women will be drawn to you. Joke with them and play around, and you'll do MUCH better than if you're the quiet guy in the corner. (If you can become a Marine, I know you can find the courage to talk to women.)



Get away from the base. Even with all the patriotism going around, no place dislikes the military more than the town around the front gate. Plus, the odds are lousy there anyway. Explore the countryside and you should do better.



There are also resources on the web. E-mail me for suggestions. Good luck. {See, not all Army guys are bad.}



I have such a horrible love life do you think its my looks???

When you get older, and they get older, it'll probably be easier for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
chaep web hosts