Thursday, December 24, 2009

Love with girl in my class (college)?

a week ago, i was talking to this girl (who i know from past class, not really interested in her, just friends), and i make my talk is interesting and stuff and all the sudden this other girl starts talking too, she turns arround and enters our conversation, she really seems fun, hehe she was looking at me when i got into class today and i smiled back (really cute). i added her on those myspace things for starter, but problem is im broke, i can't take her to any movies, etc, do you think asking her out is still possible?



Love with girl in my class (college)?

Why don't you have her pay your way? Worked for me when I was in college, and you should have no problem achieving this end since you are a future male model. And if that doesn't work, have her invite you back to her dorm room to fu(k her brains out.



Love with girl in my class (college)?

Start with an inexpensive date at the coffee shop - under $10. Get to know her better. See how it feels. Go from there.



Love with girl in my class (college)?

Sure, why not - just go for it



I thought school has already started again - can't wait for the Migration Of The Idiot Teenagers! Don閳ユ獩 you little morons have homework to complete?



Love with girl in my class (college)?

Do it.



Same thing is happening to me and I wish the guy would ask me out.



Love with girl in my class (college)?

it sudn't matter where u take her. all that shud matter is who ur with and how u feel about her......

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
chaep web hosts