Monday, December 28, 2009

Love Troubles?

I'm a 21 year old guy who has been having some problems. I dated a girl from age 15 to 19, until I treated her badly and broke up with her. I went on to some really bad relationships. I kept in touch with her until my mom acquired breast cancer, and I stopped talking to everyone (for about 2 weeks) and she took it personal. Now she won't speak to me.



I keep having dreams about her, I feel that I might have made a very bad decision now that I have been around the block in dating and what not. She just seems to be the type I am attracted to, etc. (I am actually trying to be rational here).



At any rate, I'm not attracted to most girls because they aren't my type at all.



I've tried contacting her through myspace but she never responds, so I know it's a done deal...



What am I supposed to do?



Love Troubles?

well im sort of in this situation too...........what i tried to do was confront her/him in person so she has to answer.......and it worked for me!!! so just try it!!! trust me im a pro



Love Troubles?

Obviously she's done with you- you probably hurt her too much and she doesn't want to be hurt anymore, and trust me, there will be other girls that are your type, there's no such thing as one universal type applying to only one girl. I would just move on if I were you. Don't live in the past, think about your future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
chaep web hosts