Thursday, December 24, 2009

I deleted my myspace now things seem to be kool again will it work out?

well now the issue is resolved i decided to get rid of the page and things are smooth again i put myself in her shoes and thought damn people hitting me up and telling me this and that it creates jealousy and just overall problems add to that she doesnt even have a page so its only fair now i just was thinking that i really love her alot and i never been a lovey dovey guy anyways but she makes me feel diffrent im really planning for the future does anyone think me compromising hurts me in the fact that i gave in or does it show sacrfice and that i really care cause i asked her stright up tell me to get rid of the page and its gone she said yes and i got rid of it without thinking i really wanna be with her for now and for the future so do you think that doing this really helps me in the long run let me know what you think



I deleted my myspace now things seem to be kool again will it work out?

well dear, nothing is written in stone but if your myspace was bothering her then yes there's a good chance things will be a lot better for the both of you. she won't have to worry about if you're sneaking around behind her back or starting things with someone else via myspace. and you can feel better because you know she will trust you now more than she did before.



as for your second question, it wasn't giving in. it was only a small gesture to show that you care. it's not like you gave up running a business, or not going to medical school or some other drastic measure. what did you was showed her that she means more to you than some half naked girl on a website.



i think that was a wonderful thing for you to do in this case. as they say, when you get into a serious relationship it stops becoming about just you, or just her, and becomes about the both of you together. you have to work as a team to learn and grow together. both of you will end up sacrificing things along the way, but it'll be because it's better for the both of you.



there needs to be more guys/girls willing to do something like that and i wish you the best of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
chaep web hosts