Thursday, December 24, 2009

Love Question?

Well I Like This Girl And Shes Got Everything Like Model Status...And Shes Got A Beautifull Personality And She Rate Me A 8...out of 10....I Always Make Her Laugh..And We Have The Best Phone Conversations ....So In Order To Get Rated A 10 She Wants To See Me First She Only Seen Me On Myspace Alot Of Girls Do Jock Me So Im Not Really Trippin On That But I Like Her But What Are Ways Of Telling Her That Im Feelin Her..Without Being Corny..I told her That I Treat Girls Good And Etc...But Just Asking For Pointers I Do Not Wanna Mess This Up :] Pleassssssse Help %26lt;3



Love Question?

i think you need to be yourself and not get advice from others cause that might not be what you would do...she likes the person she is talking now so don't stop being that person...



Love Question?

Meet her and be yourself and dont be shy



Love Question?

tell her ur feelings and be what u are and have faith on ur self

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
chaep web hosts