Saturday, November 28, 2009

Question about myspace. HELP PLEASE !?!?

okay, so. how do u have a picture in your about me and then right next to it (starting from top to bottom) there are words? please if anyone can give me a code i will love you forever.%26lt;3



Question about myspace. HELP PLEASE !?!?

I believe its %26lt;alignleft%26gt; or %26lt;alignright%26gt; like you put the link to the picture and then %26lt;align left%26gt; then type! I hope this works good luck



Question about myspace. HELP PLEASE !?!?

Um i think i know what you are tyring to get like are you trying to say when you put a picture in your about me section there is writing below it.... the only way to do that is either put like a border on it and there is border codes just go to google and put border codes for myspace



Question about myspace. HELP PLEASE !?!?

I would need to view something like what you are talking about other then that you can use a code to center the image and then to make the text in a list style after the each text put in %26lt;br%26gt; and it



will



look



like



this

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
chaep web hosts