Monday, November 30, 2009

Go to www.myspace.com/forbidden and look at her hair its amazing?but.. how can i get my hair to look

Other then the color! What kind of cut do i need to tell my cutter? give me more websites of hair like this, anything with hair ideas, i know she has extensions, but i cant get those there expensive!! i want BIG VOLUMIZED hair like hers and a cut just like hers,, i love it!!=]閳?br>Go to www.myspace.com/forbidden and look at her hair its amazing?but.. how can i get my hair to look like it?



First of all, do U have the length of hair that forbidden has or close to it? If not U will have to invest in some hair extensions. U will need to have your hair dresser bleach your hair out or if your hair is light brown U can have her use a High lift/ very blond hair color using 40 volume peroxide, I recommend (Ion Color Brilliance HL/N-12.0) mixed with 4 oz of 40vol, and add 28 drops of violet bluing to cancel out any brassiness. I'm sure Your hairdresser can make sense of this.



after U have it blond like forbiddens then just blow it dry upside down, using your fingers to texture it out straight. Or if U have wavy hair have your hair dresser use a hot iron on it. warning all this pretty much kills your hair, so say good buy to your healthy hair. What we do just to look good.lol hope this helps you achieve the look.....



Go to www.myspace.com/forbidden and look at her hair its amazing?but.. how can i get my hair to look like it?

Hmmmm, that's a tough one. Her hair is (very) obviously extensions so I'm not sure what you could do to duplicate synthetic hair with real hair. Maybe you could just bring the picture?



Go to www.myspace.com/forbidden and look at her hair its amazing?but.. how can i get my hair to look like it?

Thats just a long basic cut with a few added layers.



Looks like it needs a good brush too haha.



Plus they prolly are extentions, don't get them unless you are to give 100% into looking after them. Plus they don't last very long, the ends go bad.



Go to www.myspace.com/forbidden and look at her hair its amazing?but.. how can i get my hair to look like it?

if u have a Sally's hear u they sell extensions also Jessica Simpson and that hairstyles of her have clip on hair extension that you can get and its not as crazy expensive like regular ones....



Go to www.myspace.com/forbidden and look at her hair its amazing?but.. how can i get my hair to look like it?

Buy some hair cheap like on ebay. Then get some application materials, and a training dvd. I did this and my friend was able to put them in my hair. now we are going to do my neighbor's hair too. check this website out.



http://extensiontraining.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
chaep web hosts