Saturday, November 28, 2009

LOL....Myspace!?

Yes, I'm addicted to mypsace閳?I know閳?I hated it and now I love it, weird



My question is, is there a code I could put in my about me that let閳ユ獨 me see who is viewing my page, not like whosonmypage.com閳? just something that adds them into my favorites or something so I know when they looked????? :) Thanks!



LOL....Myspace!?

No. none of those work.



LOL....Myspace!?

I know i used to hate myspace too but now im like all in it. Report It



LOL....Myspace!?

I'm sorry, but I still hate myspace and I don't believe myspace has the feature you're looking for.



LOL....Myspace!?

good question...now i'm curious about it.



LOL....Myspace!?

no... tom sayed there isnt one... and if you find one... dont use it... its prob a ip address tracker (they can see every were you go on the internet)



LOL....Myspace!?

i dont think there is a code!!



but dont go on myspace, it rots ur brain!!!!!



LOL....Myspace!?

try www.profilepeep.com all you have to do is set up an account, following the easy instructions, you can see who views your profile throught that web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
chaep web hosts