Saturday, November 28, 2009

Do you find myspace as a bad place for teens?

I'm not sure cause mom says it's not the place for me and i love the website cause you can talk to friends and people.



Do you find myspace as a bad place for teens?

The internet as a whole can be bad for people of all ages. Any website can be a place where Scams and people can be enticed out of their money, reputation and safety.



Your mom probably taught you "Don't Talk to Strangers". How do you know if you are talking with a predator? You should learn how to be street wise. This includes the Information Super Highway. Don't get RUN OVER.



Good luck and Happy Computing!



Do you find myspace as a bad place for teens?

I dont its jus how bad you are but myspace is full of drama I only use myspace to keep in contact with my friends!



Do you find myspace as a bad place for teens?

As a IT tech point of view myspace is a very bad place because of all the virusus, malware etc. As a parent I've seen some very bad things that I think teens would want to stay away from.



Plus, I have an old college buddy just got fired from his job because of myspace. It made the local news too. I have another coworker who's teen who denied entey to her college because of what someone wrote about her in myspace.



But, it your and your parents choice as for mine I have myspace blocked.



Do you find myspace as a bad place for teens?

Myspace could be potentially bad for any person who joins. One, its addicting, two, there is a slight chance you could be stalked, or put your self in danger of on line predators, and three, it may expose you to things your mom doesn't wish for you to see. However, if you are careful to only add the friends you have in school, or friends you actually know, i don't see an issue. be open with your mom, and give her the right to keep an eye on the people you are talking to. Make sure all of your Friends have legitimate pictures of them self's, and make sure you can identify each of them. After all it is just a silly website to keep in touch with friends.



best regards,



rainbow.



Do you find myspace as a bad place for teens?

It can be dangerous for everyone, but teens are more susceptible to danger, because they are naive and don't exactly know what they are doing all the time. As long as you are cautious and only talk to people you actually know, I think it will be okay. Just make sure you have all your security functions on which prevents spammers and bad people getting onto your site or looking at your pictures.



Also if you think there is a way for people to get onto your sire regardless, just be discreet in describing yourself/hobbies/friends. So that someone shady won't be able to pass themselves off as an old school friend.



Be safe :)



Do you find myspace as a bad place for teens?

well i dont think that it is all that bad if you dont talk to strangers but i love that website too!!!



Do you find myspace as a bad place for teens?

Yeah it's a bad place for teens because it fills your head with dumb ideas. It is very childish and acts as a crutch to your self-esteem if you have hundreds of "friends" on there. I used to use MySpace alot, but now, with me being in college, I barely use it anymore because it is a false source of friendship.



Do you find myspace as a bad place for teens?

It's only bad if you're going to reveal too much information to someone you don't know. I have a myspace, but I only use it to stay in tact with friends and talk to my Apple groups. No one on my Apple groups knows me past the fact of what computer I use, and my first name, I won't let them. If any stranger tries to add me as a friend, I have to make sure I know them somehow, if I don't, I will not let them be my friend. So I personally think that it's not a bad place for teens, if used correctly, if people start talking to random people, then yes, it can be a very bad place for teens. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
chaep web hosts