Saturday, November 28, 2009

Paris Hilton's songs on MySpace...?

SOUND NOTHING LIKE HER.



BUT THEY ARE GOOD SONGS.



THERES ONE CALLED JEALOUSY ABOUT NICOLE.



I LOVE IT. BUT I LOVE NICOLE AND PARIS SAYS STUFF LIKE "I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY BEST FRIEND/I THOUGHT WE'D BE TOGETHER TIL THE END/YOU'RE NOT THE GIRL I ONCE KNEW/TELL ME WHERE SHE IS CAUSE SHES NOT YOU""JEALOUSY IS SUCH AN EVIL THING"--IS THE CHORUS. ;)



Paris Hilton's songs on MySpace...?

does she really know 2 sing???? probably will end up lip-syncing... well, i guess let her go on with her life , maybe there will b some song i will actually end up liking!!!!



Paris Hilton's songs on MySpace...?

whats you Q



Paris Hilton's songs on MySpace...?

Give me a link and I'll see... It's pop I'm guessing? No thank you!



Paris Hilton's songs on MySpace...?

No. Never heard them. I'm only into punk rock. Green DAY! Duh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
chaep web hosts