Saturday, November 28, 2009

Anyone have Myspace?

i have one but no friends......im not giving out my URL but maybe you could give me urs........im a female.....age 15......i love talking to people and playing World Of Warcraft ((W.O.W. i have many characters on Daggerspine....email me to get the names of all my characters)) well put your URL up and ill check out ur page and pics and if i like you ill add ya......



Anyone have Myspace?

Sorry..I don't add people I really don't know.



Anyone have Myspace?

mine's



http://www.myspace.com/rockbrat92



If you do add me, I'd like it if you sent me a message telling me a little about yourself. I don't like to add people that I'm not going to talk to.



Anyone have Myspace?

Yes, I have a myspace, but it is not suitable for people under 18.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
chaep web hosts