Saturday, November 28, 2009

Any ideas for about me's for myspace?

uhm .. reallyy dont know what to write .. not creative ..



this is what i have now ..



Heyy My name is (name) I'm (age). I love to basically do anything! If you take to the beach or a date under the stars I'll love you forever! I play basketball,cheerleading, softball %26amp; dance %26lt;3 I always make wishes at 11:11 .. My favorite color is pinkkk .. I love to meet new people so IM me at lilsteeley1.



better ideas?



Any ideas for about me's for myspace?

About Me [intro]



Hello there:] The name's Julia..Im a small person but I have a big heart閳?If u want to know what I look like see my pic's..If you want to know what im like I suggest you read on.



Im a random fun-loving,hopelessly romantic gurlie



I go to the beach to stroll along %26amp; look at the stars!



I believe Madness is [Genius]..Imperfection is [Beauty]..And its better to be absolutely Ridiculous than absolutely [Boring]...I love meeting new peeps, So if you can hold a convo IM me at lilsteeley1..no ones perfect so as long as your respectfull ill probably like you :)



*Now The Facts*



They Call Her:Julia,Juju,li



She Brushes: Blonde locks



She Looks Through:Ice blue eyes



She lives In:NY Babyy



She Stands at:5'5



Her Style:Abit of everything



She Lives With:Mum,big bro+Dog Skip



She Smells Like:Dior, Chanel No5



Loves:Life, Basketball, Cheerleading, Dance, Icecream, PINK!!, The beach.



Hates:Rain, Mondays, Vermin, When aunt Margaret comes to visit, Snoring %26amp; loud chewing.



閳俱儌绫榦oddles绂勯埦?br>Any ideas for about me's for myspace?



Something like me it's got lots of info



www.myspace.com/__bialy__

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
chaep web hosts