Monday, November 30, 2009

Myspace name ideas, anyone???

The creativity well has run dry, apparently. My actual name is Cherie, I'm blonde and southern (but not dumb, mind you!), I love:outside, water, laughing, cooking, being barefoot, ladybugs, mystery, the sun, stargazing, skinnydipping, trucks, jeeps, smiling...any ideas?? I don't want anything slutty or just plain stupid. I'd like something that hints at who I am, without being boring. I appreciate any ideas offered up, thanks!



Myspace name ideas, anyone???

sun-tanned southerner



beach blonde beauty



monster laugh(like monster truck)



tickleme(your name here)



Myspace name ideas, anyone???

cherie



Myspace name ideas, anyone???

swimdiva, southerngal101, gigglechef, sunnysmile? smiles-a-lot?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
chaep web hosts