Monday, November 30, 2009

Myspace html help?

I am able to get the background from this page but unable to change the color on either side. I love the way this style looks but hate grey. I have the code for this but for the life of me cannot figure out where the color html is in order to change it. Can somebody give me a code to change the colors? I want the exact same style just to be able to change to colors when i please.



Myspace html help?

if u send me the code for the layout myspace.com/destiny_osborn I'll fix it



because it depends where U got the layout the find I HTML color code. I could give U the code but if the layout code has more then one it could mess up ur layout and its hard to fix and I don't want that to happen



Myspace html help?

there is no code to change color.. you just have to look for the color number thing (##00556) and then search for the color u want and then u can replace the first numbers by the number of color u want.. hope that helps :)



Myspace html help?

Depends if the colour is set in blocks (which would be CSS code) or if it is an image (in which case you need to alter the image itself).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
chaep web hosts