Saturday, November 28, 2009

LOVE. what does it all mean?

Okay, my guy friend, that thinks i like him (and i do), and he likes me, at leat they have told me, doesn't post the myspace comments i post on his myspace or the comment i did for one of his pics. What does it mean? I don't get it. At school he is nice and he glances at me like. I am "sad", man this sounds so..., uh, i'm just down. But why do you think he won't post my comments. Is he trying to get away from me or trying to play hard to get? Ahh, just tell me your opinion of why he won't post mine. He posts everyone elses. Thanks.



LOVE. what does it all mean?

Scared maybe? If he's still younger, sometimes guys are afraid of talking to the person they like. They thing everything's going to come out. It's just embarrassment that goes away with age.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
chaep web hosts