Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Ok on myspace how do you.......?

put like pictures on ur about me and have it moving? and also wat are some good things to put im my about me section like so far i have....



My Name Is Alexis



I am almost 13



My best friends are Kristin,chloe,taylor,and ugne



I dont kno wat i would do without them



I love shopping mostley at hollister,ambercrobmbie, and american eagle



I mostley hang out at the mall or pool with my friends



wat else should i put remember nothin stupid :)



Ok on myspace how do you.......?

try surfing around on myspace and looking at other peoples profiles. maybe it will give you some ideas on what you can put on yours



Ok on myspace how do you.......?

First of all, GET A LIFE. Second, you're to young to be on Myspace anyways. To answer your question, use your brain; the About Me section is for information ABOUT YOU! Nobody knows you better than you. We can't tell you what to put there. Because you're 13 and don't seem to want to do things yourself, I'll give you the easy answer, http://www.slide.com/arrange?sk=0%26amp;tt=15%26amp;...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
chaep web hosts